It is usual to begin with the opening chapter of the Qur'an. It reads:
Translation of Surah Al-Fatiha (The Opening):
1. In the name of Allah (God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6. Show us the straight way,
7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.
I have always been fascinated by the words of verse 2. Notice it ends with the word "worlds".
This is not a misprint but a recurring theme/point throughout the Qur'an.
God is saying that there is more than just one world, more than just this earth.
There are others out there too.
Nonetheless, peace to all and well-over the fast to my Muslim sisters and brothers.