Friday, June 03, 2011

Funky Friday



This rap flushes the memory Boeta D.  I remember walking out of a club too late in the middle of a freak snow storm somewhere on the West Coast with Ms Right then and she started to bust rhymes and throwin' snowballs at my ass.
"I started throwin' bass, she started throwin' back mid-range
But when I sprung the question, she acted kind of strange
Then when I asked, "Do ya have a man?" she tried to pretend
She said, "No I don't, I only have a friend"
Come on, I'm not even goin' for it
This is what I'm goin' sing

You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
And you say he's just a friend, oh baby ..."
A magical moment that faded into a damn whack relationship but the rhyme still presses a smile on my grill ... though I would be lying to say I remember her name :0)

Just jiving ... it was blah blah blah :0)

Still Boet, don't trust a sista talking about "he just a friend" ... I should not have been listening to that mess.  And you betta not be doing the same little g.

Onward!

Ps. I'm off to see the moms at number 11.

No comments: