Saturday, September 17, 2011

The FBI Says All Muslims are Terrorists

CommonDreams.org
September 16, 2011.



The FBI says it has halted egregious and unconstitutional anti-Islam teachings to counterterrorism agents uncovered this week by Wired.com, including a training manual arguing mainstream American Muslims are likely to be terrorist sympathizers and the more “devout” a Muslim, the more likely he is to be “violent.” But many remain angry, and it's unclear if the FBI has in fact done so.


Comment: And there you were wondering how the average American got to be so stupid about what Islam is and who Muslims are.

So I guess this blog is pro-terrorist in the terms of the FBI.

I'm doomed because of an innate tendency to BLOW sh*t up.  Whatever will I do?

Does it help that some Muslims consider me to be barely Muslim?

No?

Geez.  I can bleach my brown skin.  And my name translates to Peter (the can even add the Pan part, won't mind too much).

Does that help?

No?

Aaaahhh f*ck my barbaric plane-flying-into-buildings terrorist genetics.  It was so much easier just being an inferior over-sexed non-white back in the day.

Onward!

2 comments:

Kweli said...

Way back when I was working for a nonprofit in the immigrant community, Portland FBI came to the office wanting to "collaborate with the Muslim community to prevent youth from getting radicalized". You wouldn't believe the palpable racism and tension in that room that day.

I also remember this Somali family that came into the office desperate because they'd given cash to someone in Minnesota, someone who'd told them she was supporting an orphanage in Somalia. Well, FBI raided that woman's house in Minnesota and found this book with names of people who'd given her cash contributions on it. They put them all on trial. This whole things was way over our heads -- we were just an educational nonprofit for the community. One of the saddest cases I've ever come across, this one.

Anyway, I don't trust the FBI one bit.

Ridwan said...

Hey there brother thank you for sharing this.

I can imagine you must have been disgusted but as you know it is business as usual.

The FBI used to send agents to interview me about students of mine at PSU.

The excuse was that they were doing background checks for possible employment.

After 9/11 the 'interviews' grew more frequent and very suspicious.

Then we were told to watch students by the university administration - especially those from the listed terrorist countries (Somalia being high up on the list).

What disgusted me about that time at PSU was how folks went along with it all - faculty and administrators alike.

I am with you absolutely. I do not trust the FBI or the CIA - in fact, I don't trust America anymore.

And I say that with sadness. A large part of me is up there.

But I also know that there are many folks like you who absolutely understand my trepidation and disgust.

And a significant number of those folks were born inside the beast.

Peace my brother.