Friday, September 02, 2011

Funky Friday

I woke up this morning with this jam running through my roller-coaster post-Ramadan head.

And I can relate so I am not gonna do sh*t.  Todo el día y la noche.

Yep, I'm gonna put my earring back into my ear, find my Los Lobos shades, slick back my hair, turn up the tunes real loud and play hooky from just about everything (yeah that too) ... but not the gym!

Cause they got stair stepper super tight Lycra women there.  What?  You think a brutha was dead already? 

Whatever!

I'm still young (well, ... oh f*ck off) vibrant and single and ready to mingle ... even in "dusty death by the hole" ;0)

Here's to kicking my feet up and putting my hand in my pants all day long ... well except for an hour or so at Lycra heaven.

"...Yes I said it
I said it
I said it 'cause I can ..."

Gotta love doing nada at all and doing it all day long too ...

Onward!

No comments: