Sunday, June 26, 2011

Falling in Love So Late and Sunday Soul

"What you doing falling in love so late?" he laughed through the long distance line.

Dunno.

But I expect when her tired being picks up from mountains and trails there may be a reason.  And when is late too late?

I can't see that life holds any formulas.  And hearts greater than mine have said that love knows no rhyme or reason or time and place.

Still.  I dunno. 



Have you ever had someone steal your heart away
You'd give anything to make them feel the same
Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart
But you don't know what to say
And you don't know where to start

... Gotta get you in my world
'Cuz baby I can't sleep ...

Onward!

3 comments:

Erica said...

When one finds themselves in that complicated state of insanity (love)it tends to bring out the best in them.

I should know...........

Besos :)

Ridwan said...

Thanks Erica. I know you did not just insinuate a brutha was insane :0)

Peace,
Ridi

Erica said...

You? Insane? Never!!!

Maybe I should clarify that I'm the one whose crazy in love.

:)