Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Siesta Beach Party

My boy Mark and I and a grip of other really nice folks went to a raucous beach party at Siesta Beach last night.

Siesta Beach is on the Sarasota coast and the locals claim that it is rated as the number one beach in the USA.

It is beautiful and I liked the vibe.  The locals and the not so locals joined in a drum circle and danced the night away into the wee hours.

 
This posed a problem for me since I had an early flight out of Tampa back to Portland today.  But all is good.  I can party with the best and still be mostly awake the next day.  Well I slept on the plane :0)

We watched the sun set.
And it was a spectacular sight.
We partied till it was almost 1999, again.
My Florida vacation is now officially over.

Onward!

1 comment:

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.